What is Allbiron®?
Allbiron® is new and licensed method to purify iron and organic humus from ground water in water supply plant.
Allbiron® -method makes possible to use otherwise difficult ground waters containing iron and organic humus. Allbiron® utilizes biological cleaning process witch is safe, cost effective and environmental friendly compared to traditional cleaning process.
Water Supply Plant using Allbiron® is 50 % cheaper to build and run compared to plant using traditional cleaning process with same raw water sources.
Allbiron® produces way cleaner than all present chemical and biological cleaning processes.
Allbiron® does not need any process chemicals. Cleaning results are based on patented and comprehensively tested biological process.
Allbiron® utilizes common technology that makes it easy and cost effective to scale up to any size water supply plant needed.
Allbiron® compared to present methods
Present chemical methods
- Lots of raw water goes to waste
- Cleaning process is dependent on chemical usage
- Costly to build and maintain
- Cleaning results are mediocre at best
Allbiron® advantages are
- No chemicals, no storage, no logistics, no dependence on availability
- All-inclusive process does not need any separate filtration of humus, nor sedimentation or clarification
- Building costs 50 % lower thanks to simple process design
- Simple process lowers energy consumption
- Raw water waste percentage relatively small (1-2 %) compared to chemical process (10 - 15 %)
- Raw water iron content can be up to 20 mg/l
- CODMn can be up to 9 mg/l
- Purified water results: Iron 0,01 mg/l and CODMn 0,8 - 1,0 mg/l !